Girls Winter 6s is a 9 week League where we focus on a fast paced 5v5 girls box game with a mix of field rules.
*We group players based on the school they attend.
- 30 Second Shot Clock - resets on shot on cage & change of possession
- Sub during play - must be through the box doors and players are allowed to enter field once players subbing cross white dashed line
- 5v5 field players with 6 player being goalie
- Two 20 minute halves with running clock
- 1 time out per game
- No cross body checks, bodyboard checks, empty checks, etc
- Shooting space will be called for safety of players
Dates: Wednesday nights, 5:00-7:00pm
December 6, 13, 20
January 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
Ages: 7th grade - High School
Location: Resolute Athletic Complex
Winter league is all about development and preparing our players for their Spring seasons. The playing format is a 5v5 box lacrosse concept which includes teaching a fast pace of play, quick decision making, subbing on the fly, and having a shot clock for the later half of the winter season. Our Elite Teams coaches run the fields and will stop play to coach the players on fundamentals, field spacing, and working together in tight spaces.