SEASON START DATE – June 3
SEASON END DATE – Date will vary by team, but will run no later than July 31
Resolute works to create an environment where players are pushed to do 3 things:
Go beyond the standard plays. We teach players the importance of creating a “tool box” of skills that goes beyond your standard defense and shooting. There are many components of the game and players have to realize the importance of focusing on their dodges, draws, off-ball movement, double teams, setting up scoring opportunities, pushing the pace of their game and reading an offensive play before it happens.
Push yourself beyond your comfort zone…raise your own bar. The best way to advance your skills is to push yourself and reach outside your “safe zone” of skill sets. We design drills that give the girls multiple touches and shows them new ways to approach game like situations. We want all players to end the summer season better than when they entered and gain the confidence to continue to know what it takes to advance.
Have fun. Our entire coaching staff played at the collegiate level, and knows that behind the hours of practice, sore muscles, tough falls, was the love for the game. We coach because we want to pay it forward and show girls how much fun lacrosse can be.
Field Players: $1100
Goalies: $550 – We believe your investment in your equipment and putting that equipment on in the summer temperatures counts for something. We have dedicated goalie coaches to focus on advancing our goalies development.
Your payment will include the following package:
- Placement on our Box League Resolute team(s) with a discount, and priority scheduling for limited spots during out of season training (i.e. Speed and Agility Training, Camps, and Clinics) 1 week before general public.
- Uniforms, shooting shirt, headband, and car decal
- 2 practices a week in season
- A recruiting road map for those players interested at playing at the collegiate level
- Entry into 3 tournaments
- Players Insurance
- Discount on out of season small group or individual lessons