Instead of having specific graduation year teams, we will be shifting to 100% open age groups for our high-school aged players (2020/2021/2022). This means teams will be created with a combination of all three graduation years, and selection will be based on the level of talent for specific positions. We will then compete in the OPEN divisions at tournaments where teams have a similar structure.
There are a number of benefits to this including:
- Tryout and team placement based on position to ensure maximum playing time and recruiting visibility
- Ability to play with your high school teammates across all years
- Designed attack & defensive plays specific to your team
- Strategic creation of teams that maximize talent and highlight strengths of each member
- Coaching assignments to guarantee optimal feedback at every position
Middle School – We will continue to field pure-year teams to compete in the best tournaments of the summer.